Yorkshire Xpress Stainless Steel Press Fit Fittings
Yorkshire Xpress Stainless Steel Press Fit Fittings.
The range incorporates both stainless steel press-fit flanges and stainless steel 316 System tube.
Designed for potable water applications where water quality and hygiene are crucial, particularly in the food, pharmaceutical and health care industries, XPress Stainless is available in sizes from 12mm to 108mm.
XPress Stainless fittings are manufactured from 316 (BS 316S31/DIN 1.4401) or 316Ti (BS 320S31/DIN 1.4571) stainless steel and have black EPDM ‘O’ rings.
VSH XPRESS range of stainless steel crimp fittings for use with 316 444 and 304 stainless steel pipe
Min. temperature and pressure -35ºC 16bar - Max. temperature and pressure 135ºC 16bar (12mm - 108mm)
- Wide range of tubing available, ensuring the perfect solution for every application
- Can be used for water purified by Reverse Osmosis
- Pre-marked insertion depth provides and additional time saving
- Clear identification on fitting of material and dimension
- Temperature Rating from -35°C to 135°C (12mm-108mm)
- Pressure rating 16 bar across the temperature range
- Unique Leak Before Press feature ensure any unpressed fittings are identified upon testing
- Wide range of British and International approvals
- Rapid jointing technique ensures time and labour saving compared to traditional jointing methods
- Heat free jointing – no hot works permits or insurance required
- Hot and cold water
- Chilled water services
- Fire protection
- Sprinkler systems
- Pharmaceutical and health care environments
- Gas service pipelines where high levels of hydrogen sulphide make copper unsuitable
- Above ground 2nd and 3rd family gas service pipelines
Xpress Stainless Fitting Features
- Fittings are manufactured from 316L stainless steel
- Tube is manufactured from 316 stainless steel
- Available in sizes 12mm to 108mm
- Leak Before Press
- Clean, heat free jointing
- Safety - no naked flames, no hotwork permits or costly insurance
- Socket Depth Marking on popular drum ended fittings