TLV Reducing Valve DR20 Stainless Steel
DR20 Stainless Steel - Direct-acting reducing valve of all stainless steel construction. For use on steam or air.
Extremely compact pressure reducing valve for use on small process equipment.
Max. Operating Pressure: 1.6 MPaG
Max. Operating Temperature: 220°C
Direct-acting pressure reducing valve
For use on steam or air
All stainless steel construction
DR20 Reducing Valve Features
1. Exceptionally light and compact PRV.
2. Wetted parts are of all stainless steel construction with high durability and corrosion resistance for long service life.
3. Stable secondary pressure.
4. High flow rate for its class.
5. Capable of a 30:1 pressure reduction.
6. Easy to operate and adjust.
7. Built-in screen ensures extended trouble-free operation.
8. Easy, in-line access to internal parts simplifies cleaning and reduces maintenance cost.
For installation in horizontal piping (with adjustment handle facing up).