TLV Reducing Valve COSR-3/16 S.G. Iron GGG40.3
COSR-3/16 S.G. Iron GGG40.3 - Multi-purpose pressure reducing valve for use on low pressures up to a maximum operating pressure of 3 bar for COS-R3 and 16 bar for the COS-R16.
Operating Pressure Range: 0.01 - 2.1 MPaG
Operating Temperature Range: 0 - 220 °C
Technologically advanced pressure reducing valve for accurate control in process steam systems.
TLV COS-R Features
1. Self-aligning shock-absorbing spherical piston and advanced pilot regulator designs maintain secondary steam pressure accuracy, even during adverse process conditions.
2. Major internal components made of stainless steelfor long service life.
3. Large surface area integral screen for pilot valve extends trouble-free service.
4. Internal secondary pressure-sensing channel makes external sensing line unnecessary.
5. COSR-16, sizes 65 mm and larger have asilencer for noise reduction.