Spirax Sarco Ball Float Steam Traps FTGS14
The FT range of ball float steam traps from Spirax Sarco are the most popular mechanical steam traps in the world. The new FTGS14 has been designed to offer perfect condensate drainage and air venting for process, heating and mainsdrainage applications. With a substantial network of experienced steam specialists in the world, Spirax Sarco can support you in the effective use and operation of your steam and process plant.
- Low cost of ownership Stainless steel base for longer life, low maintenance and minimal system downtime.
- Easy to replace. Dimensionally interchangeable with the FT14.
- No live steam loss. Achieved by self-aligning valve and water seal.
- Erosion resistant Improved design with simplified flow paths to reduce erosion.
- Effective condensate drainage Modulating valve orifice mechanism that provides complete and immediate condensate removal under all positive pressure load conditions.
- Quick start-up Integral air vent for maximum venting of air to improve productivity.
- High quality product Improved materials and surface finish offer a high quality product.
- Impact resistant Strong float construction guaranteed against waterhammer
'The solution for maximum plant output, minimum batch times and optimum performance'
Spirax Sarco Ball Float Steam Traps FTGS14. These modulating ball float steam traps are suitable for variable loads. They are maintainable and have an integral automatic air vent (TV). Right to left flow direction is standard.