Snaplock Couplings in Stainless Steel are used for pipes, hoses, tubing and tanks conveying liquids, powders & vapours including cooling water, fuels, chemicals, cosmetics, foodstuffs, adhesives, dyes, pharmaceuticals, pellets and many more.
How does it work:
The Snaplock coupling is connected by simply opening the coupler arms and inserting the adaptor into the coupler. The two cam arms are thenclosed under normal hand pressure to complete joint.
The standard coupling is supplied with a BUNA Nitrile seal. The following materials are also readilly available
EPDM - Viton - Neoprene Black - Teflon Buna & Teflon Viton
Straight through, leak-proof cam and groove coupling connections.
- No tools required to connect.
- Available in Aluminium, Brass, 316 Stainless Steel andin Polyglass.
- 1/2” to 6” sizes in Alumunium/Brass & Stainless Steel.
- 1/2” to 4” sizes in Polyglass.
- Branded product made from our own tooling.
- Heat marked fully traceableon Stainless Steel Cam and Groove Couplings.
- All 1/2” couplers have two handles as standard.
- BSP or NPT threads.
- Working pressures up to 250 PSI (18 bar).
3.1 Material certification on Stainless Steel Cam and Groove Couplings