Snaplock Couplings Aluminium
Snaplock Aluminum Couplings are permanent mould cast which is a process that yields castings with a finer grain structure and better strength properties than those produced in sand casting and die casting.
The standard coupling is supplied with a BUNA Nitrile seal. The following materials are also readilly available
EPDM - Viton - Neoprene Black - Teflon Buna & Teflon Viton
- Straight through, leak-proof cam and groove coupling connections.
- No tools required to connect.
- Available in Aluminium, Brass, 316 Stainless Steel and in Polyglass.
- 1/2” to 6” sizes in Alumunium/Brass & Stainless Steel.
- 1/2” to 4” sizes in Polyglass.
- Branded product made from our own tooling.
- Heat marked fully traceable on Stainless Steel Cam and Groove Couplings.
- All 1/2” couplers have two handles as standard.
- BSP or NPT threads.
- Working pressures up to 250 PSI (18 bar).