- Non-metallic solution contact
- Polypropylene, CPVC, PVDF, Ryton, Noryl, PTFE, Stainless Steel
- Centrifugal, quiet, vibration free
- Vertical sealess
- Single or double mechanical seal with EPDM or FKM elastomers
- Chemical duty motor
- Choice of connections – NPT, BSP, flanges or unions
- Self-Priming Available
- In or out-of-tank installation
- Easy, reliable transfer & circulation
SERIES ‘ST’ Magnetic Coupled Pumps are seal less, providing for low maintenance, trouble-free and "leakproof" operation.
The impeller magnet assembly floats in the radial magnetic field set up by the motor driven external drive magnet.
Improved developments in materials technology such as the more thermally stable “PPS“ material enable these pumps to be Run-Dry for limited periods up to 1 hour.
However Serfilco still recommend incorporating a Motor Load Monitor for TOTAL Pump Protection.
This also enables detection of conditions such as:- Cavitation, Loss of Prime, Closed Discharge Valve, Blocked Filter Cartridges, Crystallisation Seizure and Damaged Impellers etc.
The standard diameter impeller is suitable for water-like liquids to 1.2 SG. Liquids having a higher specific gravity, up to 1.8 can be pumped if : the overall diameter of the impeller is reduced, the outlet flow is restricted , or the restrictions from the filter or other head loss is sufficient to keep the impeller magnet in synchronisation.