Primofit Gas & Water Fittings
PRIMOFIT is a compression made from malleable cast iron, offering full end load capability. In addition to this it allows angular deviation of connected pipes up to 3° per joint (compression).
Available with either a hot dip galvanized surface or black. Suitable for the connection of lead pipes, steel pipes, PE pipes and special steel pipes.
Made from White heart malleable cast iron (EN-GJMW-400-5). Seals: NBR for GAS & Potable Water, EPDM for Potable Water, FPM for Fuels, Hot Water & aggressive applications
- Compressed (Only with consideration for a correct seal with appropriate temperature and pressure consideration).
- Usable in a range from DN10-DN80
- BSP threads (ISO/EN), Compression joints
- Maximum pressure rating of 16 bar
- Temperatures of --20°C to +105°C
Primofit Gas Fittings - PRIMOFIT is a cost-effective method of jointing steel to steel or steel to polyethylene pipe which features the unique PRIMOFIT Locking Ring.
Please call our office on 01244 288000 for details on these products.