Ebara CDXM 70/05 Centrifugal Pump 240v
You Save 25%
SINGLE IMPELLER CENTRIFUGAL ELECTRIC PUMP
Cast iron dual impeller centrifugal electric pumps suitable for pressure boosting domestic plants, small-sale irrigation, moving non-aggressive liquids for civil and industrial use, washing plants and washing vehicles. Available with brass impeller (CDA 0.75 M GO, CDA 1.00 M GO). They can be inserted into machinery for industrial use.
• Maximum working pressure:
- 6 bar for CDA 0.75 - 1.00,
- 10 bar for the rest of the range
• Maximum temperature of the liquid:
- 40°C for CDA 0.75 - 1.00,
- 90°C for the rest of the range
• Cast iron pump body
• Mechanical seal in Carbon/Ceramic/NBR
• Impeller in technopolymer for CDA 0.75 - 1.00, in brass for the rest of the range
• Shaft in AISI 303 for CDA 1.50 - 2.00 - 3.00,in AISI 304 for CDA 4.00 - 5.50, in AISI 420 for CDA 0.75 - 1.00
• Support in aluminium for CDA 0.75 - 1.00, in cast iron for the rest of the range
• Seal housing disc in AISI 304 for CDA 0.75 - 1.00, in cast iron for the rest of the range
• Self-ventilated 2 pole asynchronous motor
• Class of insulation F
• IP44 Protection rating
• 230V ±10%, 50Hz singlephase voltage, 230/400V ±10%, 50Hz three phase voltage
• Permanent capacitor inserted and thermo-amperometric protection with automatic rearm incorporated for the single phase motor
• Protection under user's responsibility for the three phase version
• G1 suction connection for CDA 0.75 - 1.00, G1¼ for CDA 1.50 - 2.00 - 3.00, G1½ per CDA 4.00 - 5.50
• G1 discharge connection for CDA 0.75 - 1.00 - 1.50 - 2.00 - 3.00, G1¼ for CDA 4.00 - 5.50
|Used For||Water Circulation|
Standard Delivery Zone A and Zone B - Orders over £75 ARE FREE!
Delivery charges based on your location and the value of your order.
Standard Delivery - Orders on our Standard Delivery are not despatched for next day delivery. Some small items will be despatched as 2nd class mail parcels via Royal Mail. This may take 3-5 business days to arrive.
Exemptions to FREE Delivery - Some products are exempt from free delivery, these are generally heavy items that require a pallet delivery. e.g. Underfloor Heating Panels. If applicable, these items can be delivered on 2-3 day carrier.
Bulk Exemptions to Delivery charges - Because of bulk or weight restrictions, there may be a separate charge for certain items. Bulk items, especially pallet sized deliveries, may be exempt for delivery to your door.
If this applies to your order you will be contacted before 11am next working day with a confirmed delivery date and details of delivery charges. Please ring or email our sales office for further details.
Faster Delivery Delivered ASAP, however, if you require a confirmed next day delivery please contact us on 01244 288000
Once we receive your order it will be checked and cleared by our accounts team, once this is completed it will be passed to the warehouse team for despatch.
Orders for stocked items placed before 2pm Monday to Friday will be despatched same day for 2-3 working day delivery. Orders for stocked items placed after 2pm Friday, will be despatched on the following Monday/Tuesday.
Orders for stocked items placed on Saturday or Sunday will be despatched on the following Monday. Bank Holidays Excluded.
Please Note: We have no standard delivery to the Channel Islands, Republic of Ireland or BFPO. Please Phone us on 01244 288000 for assistance.
Goods can also be collected from our Deeside or Bangor branches.
Our courier will deliver to your door where possible or to your selected delivery address where possible & all deliveries will require a signature.