In order to provide you with a full range of services, we may need to collect information about you.
- What information Colglo may collect about you
- How Colglo will use the information we collect
- When Colglo may use your details to contact you
- Whether Colglo will disclose your details to anyone else
- Your choices regarding the personal information you have provided to us
Colglo is legally obliged to use your information in line with all laws concerning the protection of personal information, including the Data Protection Act 1998 and the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) 2018.
The Colglo website contains hyperlinks to websites owned and operated by third parties. These third-party websites have their own privacy policies. Colglo does not accept any responsibility or liability for the privacy practices of such third-party websites. Your use of such websites is at your own risk.
The GDPR provides the following information rights to individuals:
- The right to be informed
- The right of access
- The right to rectification
- The right to erasure
- The right to restrict processing
- The right to data portability
- The right to object
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling.
1. The information Colglo will collect about you
- When you sign up to participate in or receive services from Colglo (e.g. purchases, newsletters, general enquiries or to offer feedback), we may ask for personal information. By providing us with these details, you enable Colglo to provide you with the services you select.
2. How will Colglo use information collected about me?
Colglo will use personal information for a number of purposes, including the following:
- To Process your orders
- For service administration purposes
- Responding to any feedback you have made
- To personalise the way Colglo content is presented
- IP addresses are used to identify the general location of users, we use them to determine if you are located in the UK. IP addresses are also used to block disruptive use and to analyse and improve services offered on www.Colglo.co.uk
- We also ask external service providers e.g. google analytics, to carry out tracking and analysis on our behalf as described in our cookies policy.
3. When will Colglo contact me?
Colglo may contact you:
- In relation to the functioning of any service for which you have registered
- Where you have opted to receive further correspondence
- In relation to any feedback you have made
- To invite you to participate in voluntary surveys about Colglo
- For our own marketing purposes
Colglo may supply contact information to third parties acting on our behalf, this will only be for our own marketing purposes or to promote new services from Colglo. This will only apply if you specifically agree to be contacted.
If you have given us permission to contact you, we may use external service providers to do this.
Where we use an external service provider, we will disclose only the personal information necessary to deliver the service and will have a contract in place that requires the provider to comply with our data protection policies. We value your privacy and Colglo will not sell or otherwise transfer your information without your permission.
4. Will Colglo disclose or share my personal information for other means?
- Colglo will keep your information confidential except where disclosure is required or permitted by law (for example to government bodies and law enforcement agencies).
5. Can I find out what information Colglo has about me?
- You have the right request to a copy of the personal information Colglo holds about you, and to have inaccuracies corrected. (We will ask you to prove your identity.)
- Under current legislation you also have the right to be forgotten.
- We will use all reasonable efforts to supply, correct or delete personal information we hold about you on our systems.
We can be contacted at:
Collister & Glover
Tenth Avenue, Zone Three,
Deeside Industrial Estate
Tel:- 01244 288000
Email: [email protected]