Colglo Loyalty Points Scheme
When you purchase from our website, you are given the opportunity to Register your account, you can then use your email address and password to login to your account rather than re-entering all of your details.
By registering your account you are automatically enrolled in our loyalty points scheme. For more information of how the scheme works visit this page to How to Earn Loyalty Points
The Scheme enables you to earn Colglo points from us when paying for goods. The overall price paid for goods remains the same whether you participate in the scheme or not, but the points can be redeemed against your future purchases.
The Loyalty Points Scheme
The Colglo Loyalty Points Scheme is promoted and operated by Collister and Glover and is a separate arrangement to the matters referred to in, and is provided outside of, the terms of your agreement when purchasing goods.
Terms and Conditions
These are the terms and conditions which apply to your membership of the Colglo Loyalty Points Scheme (‘the Scheme’) and the allocation of points on purchases made using your Account.
The Scheme enables you to earn Colglo points from us when paying for goods. The overall price paid remains the same whether you participate in the Scheme or not.
1. The Scheme is promoted by Collister and Glover (‘we’) and is available to all persons who purchase and register their account.
2. The Scheme is only available to Accounts within the UK, Channel Islands & Isle of Man (IoM)
3. Membership of the Scheme is entirely at our discretion, and accordingly, we reserve the right to refuse any applications or terminate any membership that does not comply with our terms and conditions.
4. Colglo points will be allocated at the following rate:
a. For purchases online of qualifying products, Account holders will earn one point for each full £1 spent. Each point earned will have a redemption value of 1p.
b. No points will be allocated for any spend on accounts outside of the UK, Channel Islands or IoM.
5. Colglo points cannot be earned on any transaction other than purchases of goods.
6. We may from time to time offer you Colglo bonus points for specific promotions, subject to availability, but you will always be advised of the bonus points when the offer is made.
7. Where a minimum spend threshold is stipulated in order to receive Colglo bonus points, the threshold amount must be debited to the Account, i.e. after discounts and all other permissible deductions, including carriage and any other non-product costs have been considered.
8. We reserve the right to vary the Colglo points available, and the rate at which points will be allocated, from time to time or to cease to offer Colglo points. Any change will be notified by the display of notices online, advised to you in reward mailings or in writing.
9. Colglo points cannot be exchanged for cash, gift vouchers or gift cards. Colglo points and reward or bonus vouchers cannot be transferred from one person or Account to another unless specifically notified and agreed by us.
10. You may not be able to earn or redeem any Colglo points whilst you are in breach of your Account terms and conditions. Where we believe that there has been a breach of your notified Account terms and conditions, we may withdraw Colglo points already allocated and/or remove you from the Scheme, at our discretion.
11. Colglo points will only be added in relation to a valid Account at the time that purchases are applied to your Account or may be added at our discretion within the rules laid down by this scheme. Colglo points can only be redeemed when placing an order online.
12. If you change your mind about a product purchased using your Account, you should present us with the returned goods so that any Colglo points awarded for the original sale can be deducted from the Account. If a refund is completed after reward vouchers have been issued, then points earned in the original transaction will be deducted and the points balance on an Account may become a negative value.
13. Your membership of the Colglo points scheme starts when your register your account online and your account is opened, or when we determine the scheme is available to you and ends when your Account is closed or when we determine that the scheme is no longer in operation.
14. All products featured in the reward mailings are subject to availability
15. We reserve the right to withdraw or cancel the Scheme at any time giving Account holders seven days’ notice in writing.
16. We reserve the right to change or amend the Terms and Conditions of the Scheme. Any changes will be notified by the display of notices online, advised to you in reward mailings or in writing.
17. We reserve the right to take any appropriate action where the Account holder has breached the terms and conditions of Colglo Loyalty Points Scheme.
18. In the case of dispute, the decision of Collister and Glover shall be final.
19. These Terms and Conditions do not affect your legal or statutory rights.
20. Colglo points can only be redeemed against the registered account and the registered account holders address.
Colglo Loyalty Scheme Data Policy
Membership of the Colglo Loyalty Points Scheme will mean that members of Colglo and other organisations approved by us may use transactional data on your account for the purposes of analysis and so that specific Colglo loyalty offers may be made to you. You may opt out of receiving Colglo points communications at any time by contacting 01244 288000 and acknowledging that this will result in your membership of the Colglo points scheme ending.
Collister and Glover Registered office:
Collister and Glover (Pipeline Materials) Ltd
Tenth Avenue, Zone Three.
Deeside Industrial Park,